At first, Jio came with their jio lyf mobile and Jiofi hotspot device . But after 5 September Mukesh Ambani CEO of Reliance JIo Cellular Network delared open to all . This declartion brings attention all Indian Mobile Internet Subscriber . Now , whoever owns a 4g handset can easy get a jio sim by generating a bar code from MyJio App .But at the same time it become difficult who doesn’t have a 4g handset to genrate a bar code . So , I am going to teach you how to generate barcode from MyJio app for 2g 3g and also 4g handset .
Read also : How to increase jio speed up to 40mb
#Generating Bar Code for 4g handset
- If you are holding a 4g handset then , you should directly download MyJio App from Play Store . Click here to download MyJio App from Play Store .
- Open the App with internet connection on and you will see something like “Get Jio Sim” . Then click on the button and proceed as per instruction . voyla , now you have the barcode . Take screenshot of the bar code , if needed you can also take a print copy of the barcode .
- Next step is to gather your identity proof and address proof with barcode , then visit Reliance Digital Store or Digital Xpress Mini stores . Done , you got your Jio Sim , Enjoy .
#procedure to generating barcode by 2g 3g handset
- At first , If your phone or handset doesn’t work with this method , please leave a comment and give detail of your handset and model . we will try to resolve the problem
- Now everyone needs to download the old apk file of MyJio App from here . (Because this old version is not available in Play Store anymore ). If this version doesn’t work , please search on the internet for another working version .
- After installing the MyJio app , you should download all the other app listed on the wall .
- After installing the app , you should disconnect the internet and open MyJio app , then should get something like “ Get Jio Sim ” . Now click on that Button and proceed as per instruction .
- Take screenshot or print copy of the barcode .
- Now go the Nearest Reliance Digital Store or Digital Xpress Mini stores and apply for the sim with your identity proof and address proof and enjoy Jio’s unlimited internet and talk time of MyJio preview offer .