The initial speed of the jio 4g internet connection was quite amazing . But after 5 September , when jio made available to all the 4g handset users , then became the hot topic on the internet and available was there to enjoy the unlimited calling and 4g internet service of the Jio . But soon after 5 September when it became available to all 4g handset user , the speed of 4g also decreases very drastically . So , we came up with some tricks to restore your 4g jio speed up to 40mbs .
#simple and easy process to speed up jio 4g up to 40mbs
- Go to Access Point Name and select jionet .
- set your APN as jionet .
- click on server and set it as www.google.com or www.google.co.in .
- Now , restart your phone and get optimum speed of jio 4g internet .
- don’t change other setting , let it be there . No need to change other settings.
#using USSD code to speed up jio 4g up to 40mbs
- using your dial pad type *#*#4636#*#* and your phone will display the following window .
2. click on the phone information , then the below window will appear .
3.Then set the preferred network type to LTE only , restart your phone and get up to 40mbs.